appSolutions, a Roundtable TSMS services partner for more than ten years, recently announced the 11.2 release of the appSolute Roundtable TSMS Automation Toolkit. The latest release has been built for Roundtable TSMS 11.2 and can be used with OpenEdge versions 10.2B+ and 11.x.
The new release contains significant enhancements from the initial release in 2012. In addition to many new APIs and enhanced core functionality, the new release also includes:
- • OpenEdge AppServer support for extended APIs
- • A new wrapper OOABL class for the Roundtable TSMS Proxy APIs
- • JSON export support for wrappered Roundtable TSMS Proxy calls
- • Enhancements to Ant scripts
- • Jenkins sample jobs for executing Ant scripts
- • Maia ActiveRecord models to provide additional and extended functionality
The appSolute Roundtable TSMS Automation Toolkit includes:
- • An extended API and ABL wrappers for using the standard Roundtable TSMS API and Proxy procedures from outside a Roundtable TSMS session
- • Sample Apache Ant scripts for executing core Roundtable TSMS processes from the command line or from Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- • Sample Jenkins jobs and much more
For more information about support and services related to appSolute Roundtable TSMS Automation Toolkit, contact appSolutions. For more information about Roundtable TSMS, Software Configuration Management for Progress OpenEdge development, contact Roundtable sales.
Roundtable TSMS partner site deployments of the toolkit are also available by request as part of the commercial service and support offering from appSolutions as well as another toolkit called appSolute Deployment, which includes application partitioning, batch processing of Roundtable TSMS deployments, and more Apache Ant script building blocks for automation.